Learn more about identifying sewer and air conditioning problems by recognizing common symptoms. The best way to solve these issues is to contact experienced professionals.
- Check out this page from Carrier.com to learn how regular A/C maintenance saves you money in the long run.
- Learn how drought can affect the integrity of your sewer lines and make them vulnerable to problems on this page from KSPR.com.
- For some great information on increasing the efficiency of your HVAC system, check out this PDF from EnergyStar.gov.
- Read this PDF from UKY.edu to learn about tree root infiltration of sewer lines, and how these roots are controlled or removed.
- Find out what you should do to maintain your air conditioner for long life and efficiency on this page from EnergySavers.gov.
Contact Peter Levi Plumbing, Inc. at (415) 814-6900 to learn about rectifying sewer line problems and maintaining your A/C.