Maintaining your home’s plumbing system is an important part of preserving the value of your property. Understanding your plumbing system and how it works can be tremendously helpful in protecting your home. Take a look at these resources to get some valuable plumbing information.
- Checking for a water leak can be tricky. Check out this step by step process from Colorado’s LCRA for help determining if you have a water leak.
- ConsumerReports.org discusses what you can do to protect your water heater from sediment buildup.
- If you would like to learn the plumbing basics, read this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Clogs are a common problem in home plumbing systems. For a look at clearing clogs from a floor drain, visit this informational page from This Old House.
- SafePlumbing.org has a comprehensive list of plumbing terms to help you understand your plumbing system’s components and needs.
If you would like to learn more about plumbing, or if you are looking for reliable plumbing service in the Bay Area, call Peter Levi Plumbing Inc. at (415) 814-6900.