The HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician will provide excellent customer service, perform residential plumbing and HVAC service work, and provide technical explanations to non-technical clients.
We will consider candidates that only have plumbing or only have HVAC residential service experience.
Specific Job Duties:
- Ability to perform all HVAC/Plumbing repairs and replacements to code
- Ability to work associated with the HVAC/Plumbing project the client requires
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate HVAC/Plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understandable manner
- Ability to communicate with dispatcher and call center personnel (eg. Debrief, email, etc) and take direction from them
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for HVAC/Plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money and getting financing approved for clients
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must know and adhere to all state HVAC/Plumbing codes
- Ability to communicate the benefits of Service Agreements to the client
- Must be responsible to follow up on calls needed
- Ability to learn and perform our Customer Service System
- Accountable for maintaining cleanliness of truck
- Accountable for maintaining accurate and quality inventory on truck
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- 3 years of experience in residential plumbing
- Completion of High School or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
For more job details, visit our website!